Cakes, Costumes and Clothes....

CAKES!!!!
No dig site would be complete without a person eating Dimetrodon (they were cannibals after all)  Note the tarp and fossil being jacketed.
3rd Birthday - Wilton Cake Pan
 
Plastic prehistoric animals can be added to any cake!
 
Note:  The Dimetrodon is eating the Xenacanth

8th birthday with neighbors and friends. 
We also went outside on a "dig"
 
I am smiling so much because this was my 10th birthday and we celebrated it
 AT the Houston Museum of Natural Science!!


COSTUMES!!!!! 
 
 

Jurassic Park Ranger
 

Even got my friends to dress up!
 


CLOTHES!!!!


My mom made these.  I HAD to have a parasaurolophus on the front of mine.  It was my favorite dino at the time.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyme Regis

Permian Workshop at the Houston Museum of Natural Science

Articles featuring or written by Myria Perez